Immigration and procuring dual citizenship have become more popular nowadays. And the Grenadian citizenship by investment tops the lots. But somewhat even though it is quite common among investors, it involves strict procedures to ensure the safe environment of the island. As being one of the best migration consultants in Dubai, trinity consultants we find more clients coming to us to enquire about the Grenadian citizenship by investment. Hence, let us simplify the process and requirements of the citizenship by investment in Grenada
What is Grenadian citizenship by investment?
CBI allows people of good character and their family members to gain citizenship by being part or participating in the country’s growth with your investment. Qualified members are allowed to seek Grenadian citizenship, a second passport, and make the magical beauty of nature your home. Grenadian citizenship also enabled you to travel to more than 140 countries without a visa.
To get approved to participate in the CBI program the applicant must be at least 18 years old with a good character and good health. The applicant should not have a criminal history and hence, will undergo a thorough background investigation. You are supposed to provide the evidence of the fund’s origin to make sure that you provide the legal finds.
• Client Facilitator Agreement
• Personal information
• Biometrics – Fingerprints (only if a person older than 16)
• Particulars for the Office of Home Affairs
• Medical (needs to be filled in by a registered medical practitioner no longer than six months before the application submission date. In addition, HIV tests also must be conducted no longer than three months before the application submission date.)
• A proof of employment and source of funds
• Document confirming your investment
• Consent form from Thomson Reuters (applicants above the age of 16)
• In the case of a real estate option, purchase and sale documents in four copies. If opting for the NTF, escrow agreement and letter of engagement with a local agent
• Form for applying for a passport
• Oath of allegiance (required for each family member 18 years and older)
• Sworn affidavit confirming the identities of the parents
• Original or authorized copy of the birth certificate or an excerpt from the whole birth record (Two copies).
• If applicable, a certified copy of the evidence of name change
• Certified color copy of current passport(s) with name, photo, citizenship/nationality, date and place of issue, expiration date, passport number and issuing country
• Each applicant must submit 12 original passport-sized images taken within the last six months One photo must be approved by a lawyer on the back, with the lawyer’s signature and the words “I certify the true likeness of [applicant’s name].”
• Certificate of marriage or divorce (Two copies)
• Color copies of national identification cards and social security cards (required for each applicant)
• A permanent resident ID is required
• A copy of your military identification card (if applicable)
• Affidavit to children from a current or ex-spouse
• Aid affidavit for dependents
• Certificates and transcripts of education
Tax implications for Grenada citizenship by investment program:
With Grenadian citizenship you enjoy low tax rates and no capital gains, inheritance taxes, income tax. Or wealth taxes on worldwide income on properties. You can also gain privileges with no restriction on imported capital or repatriation of profits and cooperate tax exemption, full exemption from import duties, tax relief benefits and export allowance.
Fast application process:
Grenadian CBI program offers the quickest application process and will be approved within 120 days when you invest in real estate on the island.
No residency required:
You can get dual citizenship without residing in the country. And hence this will consume your years in country to gain citizenship, while also able to enjoy the merits of being a citizen.
Dual citizenship is recognized:
In some scenarios, having a dual citizenship is a bonus point to expand your opportunities. And hence Grenadian citizenship with no much effort will help you get the privileged of having a dual citizenship. And the additional benefit is that your homeland will not be known about your new nationality and hence secured with high privacy.
Additional family member citizenship option
Grenada CBI program benefits the cost effective full family dual citizenship. The additional family citizenship not only allows your spouse and kids, but also you unmarried siblings with no kids, your parents can also be part of the program. It also provides access and even grants to top schools and universities for the applicants’ children and young adults.
Validity of Grenadian passport
Grenadian passport can be enjoys majorly with a 5 years validity, but can be further extended indefinitely after that period.
Cost of living in Grenada
The most popular advantage of being a Grenada citizen is that you enjoy a relatively low cost of living. Compared to other Caribbean countries, Grenada is cheaper with top quality healthcare, cheaper public transportation etc.
To how many countries does Grenada passport grant visa free travel?
Grenada passport is honoured as the 35th strongest passport in the world due to its advantages. It allows visa free travel to 143 countries including china and UK.