Turkey Citizenship by Investment Program was launched in 2017 for attracting foreign direct investment to boost the economy of the country. The program is meant to allow the applicants to be a part of Turkish society by making economic contributions to the government in different modes. Istanbul is famous for its Euro-Asian culture and is amongst the geostrategic nations due to its association with Europe and Asia. What are the benefits of enrolling in the Turkey Citizenship by Investment program?
• Visa-free/visa-on-arrival for 111 countries, inclusive of Japan, Singapore, and Hong Kong
• Citizenship grant to applicant and family members
• Mediterranean climate, high standards of living, and beautiful location of Turkey is the biggest reason
• Eligibility for E2 Investor Visa in the US for a renewable period of 5 years
• Stabilized economic, political and financial nation in between Europe, Asia, and the Middle East
The Turkish government has floated a new regulation for employing 50 local people to apply for Turkish citizenship. In the beginning, there was a huge investment required to obtain Turkish Citizenship by Investment program but it has reduced from $2 million to $500,000 as per the new norms. The candidates can also apply for buying Turkish immovable property at a minimum of $250,000 and it is the most common investment made for Turkish citizenship purposes. There is a lock-in period of 3 years for the sale of this property. The laws and application filing for Turkish Citizenship is not easy and hence, you will require expert consultants
to apply for citizenship in Turkey.
Apart from being a lucrative place to live, Turkey offers a wide scope for business or job opportunities that are meant to live a peaceful and interesting life. The blend of European and Asian cultures is something admirable and prompts many people to be a part of Turkey.